An antique map of the north part of Scotland, drawn and engraved by Andrew Johnston, published in the third edition of William Camden's 'Britannia' in 1753, alongside the county maps by Robert Morden.
This map, and that of south Scotland replaced Morden's map of the whole of Scotland and shows the islands in greater detail.
The map shows two scales of miles, the computed mile not having been introduced at this time. Hand coloured.
Mounted. Ready to frame.
Print size: 46cm x 36cm
Mount size: 65cm x 56cm