An antique map of the south part of Scotland, drawn and engraved by Andrew Johnston, published in the third edition of William Camden's 'Britannia' in 1753, alongside the county maps by Robert Morden. This map, and that of north Scotland replaced Morden's map of the whole of Scotland and shows the islands in greater detail.
Hand coloured. Mounted. Ready to frame.
Print size: 46.5cm x 36.5cm
Mount size: 65cm x 56cm