An antique, hand coloured view of the East Front of the Bank of England, and the Royal Exchange Tower from St Bartholomew Lane. Drawn by Thomas H Shepherd, engraved on steel by W Wallis and published circa 1828.
The bank building in this print was in use from 1734 until it was demolished in 1925, and and replaced by a new building several storeys higher.
Print size: 16cm x 11cm
Mount size: 27cm x 23cm