A hand coloured, steel engraving of a view of the spa village of Matlock Bath.
Originally built at the head of a dead-end dirt road running alongside the valley of the River Derwent from Matlock itself, the locality developed in the 19th century as residential and a spa town.
Engraved by Newman & Co, London, and published by TH Holmes, Matlock Bath, circa 1860.
Mounted. Ready to frame.
Print size: 11cm x 9.5cm
Mount size: 24cm x 22.5cm