A hand coloured, antique steel engraving of St Johns College, Cambridge.
The full, formal name of the college is the College of St John the Evangelist in the University of Cambridge, founded by the Tudor matriarch Lady Margaret Beaufort. The college was established by a charter dated 9 April 1511.
Published circa 1840 by J&F Harwood, London.
Some slight water damage to bottom corners.
Mounted. Ready to frame.
Print size: 15cm x 9.5cm
Mount size: 25.5cm x 20.5cm