A hand coloured, antique steel engraving of a three quarter view of the front of the Observatory, Cambridge. Published in 1858.
Cambridge Observatory was established in 1823 and is now part of the site of the Institute of Astronomy. The old Observatory building houses the Institute of Astronomy Library which has a collection of modern and historical astronomical books.
Mounted. Ready to frame.
Print size: 15cm x 10.5cm
Mount size: 28cm x 24.5cm